D11382: Add an option to show tabs from last time when Dolphin starts

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 13 19:06:44 BST 2020

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> global.h:59
> +     */
> +    QVector<QPair<QSharedPointer<OrgKdeDolphinMainWindowInterface>, QStringList>> dolphinInstanceData(const QString& preferredService);
> +

I'd call this function `dolphinGuiInstances`.

> main.cpp:185-189
> +    // Only restore session if:
> +    // 1. Dolphin was not started with command line args
> +    // 2. There is a session available to restore
> +    // 3. The "remember state" setting is enabled
> +    if (!startedWithURLs && (app.isSessionRestored() || GeneralSettings::rememberOpenedTabs()) ) {

The comment and the code say two different things, no? Looking at the comment I'd think all three conditions are required, but looking at the `if` I see that the 2nd and 3rd conditions are not both required.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin