D28486: File Size View: Port away from KDElibs4Support

Jonathan Marten noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 4 11:32:04 BST 2020

marten added a comment.

  Agreed that debugging is a mess, especially with the if(1) and if(0) randomly scattered around.  Will address this later.
  Would you also be able to look at D28551 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28551> (porting signal connections)?

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in fsview_part.cpp:151
> I thought there was an activated() signal to encapsulate this logic?

For QAbstractItemView and derived, yes,   The item view here though is completely custom, though, so either TreeMapWidget or FSJob would need to look at the style option anyway.  Trying to change the code as little as possible for the moment, although I agree that it would be cleaner to look at the option and emit a single activated() signal in TreeMapWidget.

REPOSITORY
  R226 Konqueror