D28227: Use same logic for "no extension" case with Duplicate feature

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 2 22:42:13 BST 2020

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinview.cpp:740
>              const QString originalExtension = originalFileName.right(extension.size());
> +            duplicateURL.setPath(originalDirectoryPath + i18nc("<filename> copy.<extension>", "%1 copy%2", originalFilenameWithoutExtension, originalExtension));
>          }

this is a case in which I think you even want more puzzle. getting this translated to %2%1copy makes no sense, the only thing you want translated here is "%1 copy" and then append the extenstion to that, the extension always has to be at the end right? That's something the filesystem mandates, not the translation

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin