D19311: Add navigation history to forward/back buttons

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 29 18:06:36 BST 2019

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  @hallas I noticed the following warning on dolphin start:

    KXMLGUIFactoryPrivate::saveDefaultActionProperties(): Shortcut for action  "go_forward" "&Forward" set with QAction::setShortcut()! Use KActionCollection::setDefaultShortcut(s) instead.

  Could you have a look? Maybe it's because we call `actionCollection()->setDefaultShortcuts(m_backAction, backShortcuts);` and we don't do the same for `m_forwardAction` ?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin