D19311: Add navigation history to forward/back buttons

Nerdopolis Turfwalker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 10 03:49:23 BST 2019

nerdopolist added a comment.

  Cool! IMHO, I think the arrows should stay. With this feature being new to Dolphin, not everyone reads the release notes, and won't be aware that the navigation history is there in the next version. The arrows would give a hint. At least that's how I see it

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D19311