D23757: Clean up viewport and single-folder context menus and hamburger menu

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 9 22:45:19 BST 2019

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  While I agree that New Tab/New Window shouldn't be reachable only from the context menu, I'm a bit worried about the height of the control menu. With this patch applied, it is taking almost all the available height on my 1366x768 laptop screen.

  Is there maybe some action that we could remove from the control menu? Maybe "Redisplay" ?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  clean-up-context-menu (branched from master)