D19311: Add navigation history to forward/back buttons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 5 16:39:17 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  At this point I'm inclined to say that we should go forward with the patch regardless of widget changes, because otherwise it's gonna be stuck in patch review limbo forever.

  Can you make the menu show up on press-and-hold without showing any arrow on the buttons without widget changes? That's probably the simplest path forward until we sort out the appearance issue. Better to temporarily make it semi-hidden than never getting it landed. :)

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin