D19311: Add navigation history to forward/back buttons

David Hallas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 5 06:20:40 BST 2019

hallas added a comment.

  In D19311#525778 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19311#525778>, @nerdopolist wrote:

  > Looks good. I do have a weird occurrence with three slashes appearing in the path for
  >  F7319171: slashes.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7319171> seems when I leave and reenter, then leave the home dir.

  Glad you got it working ;) I don't know why you would have 3 slashes in front of the path, that seems odd. What the code actually does is just take the URLs from your navigation history, and if it is a local URL it removes the scheme part. You could add some debug to the GetPopupMenuLabel function to see if we can point out what is going on? It might be the url.adjusted(QUrl::RemoveScheme) function not removing the two slashes from the scheme, i.e. if the url is file:///some/root/folder it should remove the scheme including slashes, file:// and return /some/root/folder (at least that is how it used to work :) ) - but I might be missing something here.

  Besides that, the next step is to get the patches reviewed/accepted by someone, this is where things have stalled so far, if you want it would be nice to get some help with that?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin