D24195: WebEnginePart: A new tab requested by user is not a popup

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 15 07:19:09 BST 2019

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> webenginepage.cpp:774
>
>          const bool actionRequestedByUser = type != QWebEnginePage::NavigationTypeOther;

I think you want to edit this condition instead. The point of this bool is "this action was requested by the user". If the condition is incorrect, this is where it should be fixed.

> webenginepage.cpp:780
>              }
> +            if (m_type!=QWebEnginePage::WebBrowserBackgroundTab && m_type!=QWebEnginePage::WebBrowserTab) {
>              const KParts::HtmlSettingsInterface::JSWindowOpenPolicy policy = WebEngineSettings::self()->windowOpenPolicy(reqUrl.host());

coding style: spaces around `!=`

REPOSITORY
  R226 Konqueror

To: marten, #plasma, #konqueror, dfaure, stefanocrocco