D24353: Add actions for switching to a specific tab

Alex Miranda noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 3 14:02:33 BST 2019

alexmi added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> meven wrote in dolphinmainwindow.cpp:1512
> Simplier written with one check instead of two (i is < MaxActivateTabShortcuts) :
>
>   int numberForShortcut;
>   if (i == 9) {
>        // tenth
>        numberForShortcut = 0;
>   } else {
>       numberForShortcut = i + 1;
>   }

The issue with doing that is that if MaxActivateTabShortcuts ever gets changed to anything higher than 10, then there would be extra calls to try to set shortcuts like Alt + 11.
I would say it's unlikely it ever gets changed to something higher than 10 but still.

Even when changing that `else` to an `else if`, you would still have to add another check somehow to make sure you're not calling `setDefaultShortcut` when i > 10.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  feature-tab-shortcuts (branched from master)