D25258: test(search): Add test case for baloo parsing model

Ismael Asensio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 13 00:46:04 GMT 2019

iasensio marked an inline comment as done.
iasensio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bruns wrote in dolphinsearchboxtest.cpp:170
> Just add a column "failureReason" to the data, and do
>
>   if (!failureReason.empty()) {
>       QEXPECT_FAIL("", qPrintable(failureReason), Continue);
>   }
>
> Keeps test and result together.

Since this is temporary until the fix commit, I think this would keep the revisions simpler

> bruns wrote in dolphinsearchboxtest.cpp:193
> the second   `.trimmed()` should better be not necessary.

I removed both since this is a remnant from my first attempt comparing `searchString`s directly.
Now every `searchTerm` should be already trimmed by the parsing.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin