D19661: Make global view properties the default setting

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 12 17:53:31 BST 2019

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Hi Roman, just a question: did the setting change in an already existing installation?
  If yes, that was definitely not my intention, and we should find a fix or revert this patch. This was a change only aimed at new installations.

  I don't have opinions about which default is better, and yes I changed it only to workaround another issue.
  I don't like it either, but I considered the dot-files creation bad enough to justify such workaround.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin