D19988: Fix lengthy URLs in tooltips

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 24 18:10:19 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D19988#437472 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19988#437472>, @krutovmikhail wrote:

  > Nathaniel, I've tried to reach to you on IRC to clarify this question, but there was no answer :)

  Sorry, I'm not on right now. I'm digging out from under a mountain of emails and review requests and fewer distractions are the only way to keep my sanity. :)

  > I have my name and email both in git commits (Mikhail Krutov | mikhail.krutov on seznam.cz); and I have my old email with proper name here on Phabricator. However, I can't update my email on Phabricator for some reason; while my KDE Identity has both my old email (secondary) and new email (primary).

  File a sysadmin ticket (click on the star at the top of the page). They can help you out.

  > What do I do to make this information properly available for all future work I'll be commiting here?

  My mistake, you're all good. I'll land the patch now.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets

BRANCH
  mkrutov/20190323/fix/dolphin/tooltip_sizes