D19988: Fix lengthy URLs in tooltips

Mikhail Krutov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 24 18:06:05 GMT 2019

krutovmikhail added a comment.

  Nathaniel, I've tried to reach to you on IRC to clarify this question, but there was no answer :)

  I have my name and email both in git commits (Mikhail Krutov | mikhail.krutov on seznam.cz); and I have my old email with proper name here on Phabricator. However, I can't update my email on Phabricator for some reason; while my KDE Identity has both my old email (secondary) and new email (primary).

  What do I do to make this information properly available for all future work I'll be commiting here?

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets

BRANCH
  mkrutov/20190323/fix/dolphin/tooltip_sizes