D16648: Open externally called files/directories in new tabs

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 2 15:35:56 BST 2019

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Thanks for the feedback. We haven't tested Activities indeed, sorry about that.

  I'm not sure if those problems can be easily fixed. Maybe we should just make the feature configurable (people on reddit are already asking the option anyway) so that you could turn it off if you are an heavy Activities user.

  What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin