T11663: Move URL Navigator into toolbar

Manuel Jesús de la Fuente noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 8 10:47:33 GMT 2019

manueljlin added a comment.

  +1 to tabs having a minimum width size
  I kind of like that tab location but it probably shouldn't extend to the sidebar too.

  About having the URL navigation in the toolbar, maybe we should use ome of the things from the task description

  > As far as I am aware, the only challenge here is handling split views. Currently, each pane of a split view gets its own URL Navigator. With this proposed redesign, we have the following options when using split mode:
  >
  > Remove the URL Navigator from the toolbar and display one in each pane, as with the status quo
  > As 1, but disable the one in the toolbar rather than removing it entirely
  > Keep a single URL Navigator in the toolbar, but change it dynamically to show the path for the active split view
  > Other ideas?

  "Keep a single URL Navigator in the toolbar, but change it dynamically to show the path for the active split view" is probably the best option

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T11663