D23538: [dolphin] Animate gifs on preview

Ismael Asensio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 29 15:58:02 BST 2019

iasensio added a comment.

  I also added `stopAnimatedImage()` because stopping it by passing an empty filename was kind of hacky

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in pixmapviewer.cpp:45
> No need to create a new QMovieObject unless there's actually an animated image loaded; I'd create it on demand and then handle the case where `m_movie` is null.

Should it also be destroyed on animation stopping? Or only if a different non-animated item gets loaded? Or that would be an extra penalty in creation/destruction.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin