D23075: Change default Dolphin toolbar layout

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 25 17:08:10 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I find myself using the URL Navigator to go up far more in GNOME software than in Dolphin. I think that's because the GNOME version actually looks far more clickable than ours does. Maybe if we improve that, then people will be more subtly, psychologically comfortable using it to go up?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin