D15980: Warn user before renaming the file/directory to start with a ' . '

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 13 11:27:20 BST 2018

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinview.cpp:1584
> +
> +                const int code = KMessageBox::questionYesNo(this,
> +                                                            oldItem.isFile() ? i18n("Adding a dot to the beginning of this file's name will hide it from view.\n"

`questionYesNo` returns a `ButtonCode`, not an `int`. (or we can just use `const auto code = ...`).

> dolphinview.cpp:1587
> +                                                                                    "Do you still want to rename it?"
> +                                                                                   )
> +                                                                             : i18n("Adding a dot to the beginning of this folder's name will hide it from view.\n"

Please move at the end of previous line

> dolphinview.cpp:1589
> +                                                                             : i18n("Adding a dot to the beginning of this folder's name will hide it from view.\n"
> +                                                                                    "Do you still want to rename it?"                                                                       ),
> +                                                            oldItem.isFile() ? i18n("Hide this File?") : i18n("Hide this Folder?"),

Please remove the spaces before `),`

> dolphinview.cpp:1593
> +                                                            KStandardGuiItem::cancel(),
> +                                                            QLatin1String(":Do not ask again"),
> +                                                            KMessageBox::Notify

Please use `QStringLiteral`

> dolphinview.cpp:1595
> +                                                            KMessageBox::Notify
> +

Please move at the end of previous line

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin