D15278: Close Dolphin if last tab closed

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 10 03:37:24 BST 2018

ngraham added a reviewer: VDG.
ngraham added a comment.

  If we don't want to do this, we should close the bug. If we don't want to do that, we should seriously evaluate whether or not to accept this patch.

  I'm still in favor because I think it's a nice usability touch. In response to "this would make Dolphin behave differently than every other KDE app", I would turn it around and say that we ought to be willing to adopt nice features from web browsers. Perhaps all KDE apps with tabs //should// behave this way.

  Let's see what #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> has to say about it. In theory, one of their functions is to offer informed guidance for this kind of situation.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin