D15739: [Places panel] Don't show Root by default

David C noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 8 06:07:53 GMT 2018

davidc added a comment.

  Are you referring to the mounted device under the Devices section? I'm unaware of how to get to the root directory in a single click using Places, if the existing link is removed.

  My question to users addressed the Devices point and I also provided the user feedback re: Devices. As you can see, opinion on the Devices link was mixed, while they were strongly in favor of the Places link. The person who said they wanted `Root` removed from Devices explained that the first time he used Plasma, he saw it mounted there and was afraid he had installed his system onto the wrong partition.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO