D16648: Open externally called files/directories in new tabs

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 4 17:58:49 GMT 2018

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Thanks for the patch. Before I look at the code: why a new option for this feature?

  We should add new options only if there is a really good reason, because the more options we have the more complex the codebase becomes.

  Also, looking at the bugzilla ticket it seems that this feature was already in konqueror and it was not ported to dolphin because it didn't have tabs at the time. That's one more reason to not make an option out of this.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin