D12464: Fix the test that broke after recent changes to the default Places items

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 22 18:48:10 BST 2018

markg added a comment.
Restricted Application added a project: Dolphin.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kfm-devel.

  In D12464#253281 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12464#253281>, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > This will only fix the test if you have a recent enough version of KIO. I wonder if we can find a more robust solution (which we'd also need in the 18.04 branch).

  I don't think that is much of a problem.
  Just increase the version Dolphin depends on.

  Quite a bit of work is going into dolphin anyhow so i would be surprised if it even compiles right now with the state 5.43 dependency.
  And if it does the KIO version dependency likely goes up for whatever reason in the near future. No, i don't have a change ready for that but it's just how things work in a active alive project :)

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  fix-placesitemmodeltest (branched from master)