D12807: Akregator feed detector plugin: Port the context menu plugin

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 11 19:36:10 BST 2018

dfaure accepted this revision as: dfaure.
dfaure added a comment.

  Still strange that "rss" or "rdf" anywhere in the path is enough, but I'm no rss expert... Looks good overall.

INLINE COMMENTS

> akregatorplugin.cpp:72
> +        if (isFeedUrl(item))
> +            qCDebug(AKREGATORPLUGIN_LOG) << "found feed" << item.url();

BTW why the '{' on separate lines? The Qt5/KF5 coding style is to have it on the same line, and you left it that way further down in this file, which is now inconsistent with itself.

> marten wrote in akregatorplugin.h:46
> Made file-static, but left the next function as member to avoid having to construct m_feedMimeTypes every time (or complicate with global static).

Sure, the other function should stay.

REPOSITORY
  R226 Konqueror