D11354: Add vi-mode

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 15 18:16:02 GMT 2018

emateli added a comment.

  I'm also not sold on the usefulness of this. Dolphin can already be fully controlled by keyboard only.  Ranger also has to have these extensive key bindings since it's not a GUI application so without those you can't really use it.

  On the other hand, If this will indeed go through then it probably needs to be a slew of configurations to customize key mappings and so on instead of having them hard coded into the keyPress event. Could be suitable for a plugin, but I'm not sure if this needs to go into the main repository.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin