D10960: Ask for confirmation when Closing Dolphin windows with a terminal panel running a program

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 18:21:44 GMT 2018

rkflx added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rkflx wrote in dolphinmainwindow.cpp:401
> What you say applies for regular dialogs. However, here we are in a //confirmation// dialog, where we already saved the user from a destructive action. Now we should present the sensible choice by default, which IMO is quitting. Or do you want //another// safety net?
>
> Anyway, do what you want and talk to #dolphin <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/dolphin/>'s maintainers, I don't have time to discuss this right now. Maybe we'll change it back later when this is unified across all apps.

Okay, looking at the new Okular dialog, I'm pretty sure it should work like this:

- "Are you sure"-type dialog: Action is default.
- "Discard changes"-type dialog: Cancel is default.

IOW, window state is less important (but still worth a confirmation) than unsaved user files (which //are// worth a warning).

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin