D10990: Add "Open symlink destination folder" into symlink's context menu

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 9 14:24:13 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D10990#221801 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10990#221801>, @rominf wrote:

  > > Are you going to do a follow-up patch to add the missing items to the menus, @rominf?
  >
  > To be honest, I'm not interested because I don't use the menu as most of the Dolphin users I guess. I don't use a menu because it's hidden by default, I like control button more and file menu is bad structured and scanty.

  OK, then can you add the new Show Original item to the File menu in this patch? Let's not make things even worse in patches where we add something to the context menu.

  Maybe we should even add it to the Control menu too, as it's contextual and won't appear there all the time, so it won't amount to much clutter.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin