D10995: Fix some compile warnings

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 4 12:40:41 GMT 2018

markg requested changes to this revision.
markg added a comment.

  Could you not do this please?
  The revision i reviewed was a lot different then the one that's up now. You even fix different things compared to what i first saw.
  This should have been a new review i think, not an update.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rkflx wrote in phononwidget.cpp:26-29
> Was this part of the original Diff people reviewed?

Nope...

> phononwidget.cpp:26-29
> +#pragma GCC diagnostic push                          // Phonon doesn't use C++11 compiler by default, so override
> +#pragma GCC diagnostic ignored "-Wsuggest-override"  // specifier is not available. Remove this pragmas after fixing it.
>  #include <Phonon/VideoWidget>
> +#pragma GCC diagnostic pop

-1

Those are GCC specific (what about clang and MSVC?).
Phonon is the place to fix that. If that isn't ready yet then we just have those compile warnings.

At least, that's my opinion, not sure about others.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin