D10968: Add an option to confirm trash emptying into settings

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 2 15:57:43 GMT 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  > Now I wonder if we can't improve the usability a bit here in a follow-up patch.

  Let's open new tasks on the workboard to discuss follow-ups in the future ;)

  > What do folks think of that?

  Makes sense, but don't forget about the "in all KDE applications" caveat. Splitting this makes it harder to communicate, IOW you'd have to duplicate the label and in one place it would only affect a single random item on a tab. Are there plans to move/duplicate/integrate this wrt. to Systemsettings?

INLINE COMMENTS

> confirmationssettingspage.h:47
>  private:
> +    QCheckBox *m_confirmEmptyTrash;
>      QCheckBox* m_confirmMoveToTrash;

Should be adapted too, to be in the same order as in the UI.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  empty-trash-confirmation