D10960: Ask for confirmation when Closing Dolphin windows with a terminal panel running a program

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 2 12:15:59 GMT 2018

rkflx added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rominf wrote in dolphinmainwindow.cpp:425
> I just copy pasted `ConfirmClosingMultipleTabs` code because that's my first written dialog in KDE and I don't know how the things are done.
>
> If you think that this should be changed, then we have to change `ConfirmClosingMultipleTabs` too.

See also T7022: Improve confirmation dialog when closing multiple tabs <https://phabricator.kde.org/T7022>.

TL;DR: Everybody does it differently, in the far future it would be nice to make it consistent across apps.

Perhaps I'd keep Dolphin's style here for now, but that's for #dolphin <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/dolphin/> to decide.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

To: rominf, #dolphin