D12571: Modernize Settings window

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 2 20:41:45 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I updated the title to reflect what this patch actually does now: it modernizes the look and feel of the whole settings window to be in line with the current HIG and our latest design focus for settings windows throughout KDE.

  This visual style is the one that VDG has settled on, and while it's certainly open to tweaks, changes, and improvements, I feel like we should make a good faith effort to adopt it. If there are some parts that don't quite work, that's great feedback we can use to refine the design, not unlike how Kirigami has recently gained polish and features as a result of adopting it for the KCM redesign project.

  Since Dolphin is a flagship KDE app, my thinking was that it should be one of the first of our apps to benefit from the new design.

  Can you point out the regressions so I can fix them?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin