D13768: Modernize View Properties window

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 6 19:14:41 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D13768#287873 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13768#287873>, @abetts wrote:

  > In D13768#287867 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13768#287867>, @ngraham wrote:
  >
  > > Maybe "Additional information to show" or "Show additional information" or even "Additional information"?I'm not yet convinced this really needs to be changed at all, though.
  >

  > Here I was thinking that the triangle button caused an effect. It was like a button so I wanted the string to start with an active verb.

  It's sort of both. Clicking on the triangle initiates an action of showing the list ("Show the list of additional information available"), but that list itself determines which of those pieces of information is shown for the current view ("Choose what additional information is shown"). Maybe the list itself needs its own label to help explain what it does?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin