D11897: Expose group information to Dolphin's Information panel, tooltips, etc

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 4 13:59:14 BST 2018

ngraham added a subscriber: bcooksley.
ngraham added a comment.

  After investigating, it looks like this failure may be an installation issue on the build machine. The test is failing there because the new group property is inappropriately visible, but the approved change expressly covered this case by adding it to the `baloofileinformationrc` blacklist and bumping the version, which should have had the effect of not making the property visible. I suspect `baloofileinformationrc` did not get updated on the build machine the way it did on my local machine, where the test passes.

  @bcooksley, any chance you can take a look at this?

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets