D9347: Ignore baloo urls created from new KIO model

Renato Oliveira Filho noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 8 12:36:28 GMT 2018

renatoo added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9347#185062, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > Yes, please merge on master and then rebase https://phabricator.kde.org/D9333.

  Hi, I tried to merge this to master but that causes some regressions and unit tests started to fail because this will ignore baloo urls that came from NEW KIO and the tests expect that urls be part of the list. The only easy way that I see it to be merged in master is that we need make sure that https://phabricator.kde.org/D9333 will land together otherwise that will cause regressions. Is that a option? I am not sure if that is a good idea.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin