D9347: Ignore baloo urls created from new KIO model

Renato Oliveira Filho noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 2 17:39:33 GMT 2018

renatoo added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9347#185062, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > Yes, please merge on master and then rebase https://phabricator.kde.org/D9333.

  ok I will do that.

  > Btw I cannot reproduce the duplicated places with dolphin master + kio master...

  yes this will not be duplicated because kio is filtering only entries that has "OnlyInApp" with exactly the same name as the running app. Dolphin uses a extra suffix for the entries for each panel. This branch https://phabricator.kde.org/D9332 will allow to use alternative application names (necessary for dolphin), and this branch https://phabricator.kde.org/D9333 will make sure to remove the old entries and do not duplicate it.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin