D17640: [versioncontrolobserver] Do not use static plugin objects

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 30 19:23:06 GMT 2018

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> versioncontrolobserver.cpp:270
>              if (enabledPlugins.contains((*it)->name())) {
> -                KVersionControlPlugin* plugin = (*it)->createInstance<KVersionControlPlugin>();
> +                KVersionControlPlugin* plugin = (*it)->createInstance<KVersionControlPlugin>(this);
>                  if (plugin) {

This looks like an unrelated change. If a parent here is necessary, please add it with another commit.

If instead this change is indeed related to this patch, please explain why in the commit message. I'm not confident about this code because there is multi-threading involved.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin