D12571: Remove all group boxes from settings window, and adjust UI accordingly

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 29 12:55:14 BST 2018

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  > This patch modernizes the appearance of Dolphin's configuration window by removing the group boxes, which have a dated and heavyweight appearance.

  Since when? They are part of our HIG: https://community.kde.org/KDE_Visual_Design_Group/HIG/GroupBox

  We use groupboxes everywhere in KDE, we cannot just suddendly drop them.

  And imho the //after// screenshots do not look better. For example there are a lot of checkboxes that are in the middle of the dialog for no reason, wasting a lot of horizontal space.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin