D12333: Put the open/save dialog's toolbar above all other widgets, like Dolphin does

Andres Betts noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 20 05:02:20 BST 2018

abetts added a comment.

  I gave a +1 to the original idea because I feel that there isn't really much closeness that you can achieve with the open dialog. It is simple, straightforward. If we wanted to do a strict fitt's law follow, then each back and forth icon would be next to each of the folders and not in a toolbar. But we also have to see that there is stronger merit in organizing and looking for symmetry. Symmetry will sometimes help a user more than Fitt's guidelines. I say, let's keep the original request for change and then get user feedback.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO