D12162: Support for touch scrolling in Dolphin

Ambareesh Balaji noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 14 03:26:41 BST 2018

abalaji updated this revision to Diff 32092.
abalaji edited the summary of this revision.
abalaji added a comment.

  Due to the limitations of detecting multiple touches with "fake" mouse events triggered by automatically by Qt on touch, I've had to implement real touch event handlers and which means goodbye drag and drop because after some digging it seems that touch events and native drag n drop don't work well with each other. I've also added the touch gesture to the information panel which is partly broken right because of the "Drag windows by empty space" feature discussed before

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12162?vs=32010&id=32092

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kitemviews/kitemlistcontroller.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kitemlistcontroller.h
  src/kitemviews/kitemlistview.cpp
  src/panels/information/informationpanelcontent.cpp