D12162: Support for touch scrolling in Dolphin

Ambareesh Balaji noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 13 00:01:51 BST 2018

abalaji added a comment.

  Hi @ngraham thanks for reviewing this!

  - I'll implement touch in the information and settings panels next.
  - 1 second is probably too long, but regardless it might be failing because a mouseMove event is accidentally getting triggered while you're holding (probably finger fatigue during that one long second), which instantly cancels the QTimer that enables dragging. One way to fix that would be to store the coordinates of the mouse press event, and on a mouse move event, rather than cancelling the timer, have a threshold of distance your finger can wiggle around.
  - The last issue is probably because I'm currently assuming that the events fire like touch start -> (maybe) touch move -> touch release, which would obviously break with multiple fingers. I can just ignore every additional finger touch, easy fix.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin