D12162: Support for touch scrolling in Dolphin

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 12 23:27:36 BST 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Wow, this is really great with the default single-click setting (it's mostly useless with double-click, but that's expected). Overall, quite fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to using Dolphin with this feature!

  I found some papercuts:

  - The Information panel doesn't scroll via touch
  - Scrollviews in the Configure window don't scroll via touch
  - I can't seem to get touch-and-drag working. I touch, hold my finger down, and then move it after 1 second; nothing happens. Regardless, 1 sec is probably too long. I would recommend 500ms or even shorter.
  - I can trivially break single-touch-to-open such that subsequent touches only select:
    - Change the view mode (e.g. Icons to Details, and back again)
    - Try touch-and-drag
    - Try a two-finger pinch-zoom gesture

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin