D7847: Fix bug 158264 - Terminal panel (konsole part) blocks the umount of removable media

Miklos Marton noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 29 14:52:03 BST 2017

martonmiklos planned changes to this revision.
martonmiklos added a comment.

  @elvisangelaccio
  I have implemented the "storage teardown requested -> set the opened tabs to home if mounting path is open" method, but this approach cannot close the terminal in time when the teardown request came externally. (Umount requested from the indicator applet for e.g.). The tabs are set to the home directory properly both the terminal, but the unmount manager says that the mountpath is opened in an application.
  I would rather merge the two approaches: asking the terminal to cd to home first and then loop over the tabs and set them to home if mountpath is opened.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin