D7647: Bug 205157 - two clicks on file to rename

Kåre Särs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 19 07:15:35 BST 2017

sars added a comment.

  The point 2) problem that I described is what I get from a Windows 7 installation.... Wonder why you get a different result.

  I think what they do in Windows is to wait the double click time before triggering the single-click action.

  My problem here is that if you select "double-click to open" you do not expect a single click to trigger an action on the item.

  I would not +1 a solution that is identical to the Windows behavior, but then again I'm just a dolphin user ;)

  Making it a long press and/or slow-double-click would be an improvement over the Windows behavior.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin