D7647: Bug 205157 - two clicks on file to rename

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 2 14:45:39 BST 2017

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Thanks for the re-uploading the patch.

  I'm against adding new options unless there is a really good reason to.
  If you are adding this new option only because you'd break someone else's workflow, then don't break other people's worflows ;)

  From a quick test, this is what I don't like:

  - I if double-click a selected file, I want to open it, not rename it. The patch currently breaks this use case.
  - The fast renaming feature should only work with the inline renaming mode.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin