D6281: Prevent folders from drag and dropping onto themselves in dolphin main view

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 27 19:32:03 BST 2017

emateli updated this revision to Diff 21451.
emateli added a comment.

  > I'm wondering why this is working for you. Are you actually building the tests? Special compiler options, different distro? Note that in the end it also has to build on the various CI configs. Now I'm curious whether you will come up with something different than my patch :)

  Turns out I was not building everything  :| . Tested it again with all targets and tests run fine.

  And about the const thing. I had in mind methonds which just return `bool PlacesItemModel::indexIsDir(int index) const` this I know to be unnecessary, however you can see it's being used on the other method which returns a `QUrl`.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6281?vs=21411&id=21451

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kitemviews/kfileitemmodel.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kfileitemmodel.h
  src/kitemviews/kitemlistcontroller.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kitemlistcontroller.h
  src/kitemviews/kitemmodelbase.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kitemmodelbase.h
  src/kitemviews/kstandarditemmodel.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kstandarditemmodel.h
  src/panels/places/placesitemmodel.cpp
  src/panels/places/placesitemmodel.h
  src/tests/kitemlistselectionmanagertest.cpp