D8454: Make Saved Search feature discoverable

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 25 11:58:51 BST 2017

emateli added a comment.

  I think this is a great feature. I just want to bring a suggestion and a discussion point:

  1. Perhaps it would look better if a different icon were to be used. All the icons in the sidebar at that resolution are "flat"(if that is even the right word) and the one this patch currently uses is different and may look out of place.
  2. Does this perhaps need it's own category? "Saved Searches" or something of the sort in the places panel?

  Also, the save button inside looks so good now that the "cross" icon which closes the search looks out of place.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin