D7440: Turn on Dolphin icon previews by default

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 21 12:25:21 BST 2017

markg added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7440#157543, @ngraham wrote:

  > With dependencies now merged, I think this is ready once more for the firing squad errr I mean review process. :)

  My earlier concern is still very much an issue.
  See my lengthy reply about scrolling and previews turned on.

  To put it bluntly, i don't think having previews turned on with the described scrolling behavior is a good user experience.
  That should be improved first. Don't look at me for that though, i'm already busy enough with a places panel re-organization :)

  In other words. +1 if you commit this **without** turning previews on by default.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin