D8303: Show Date Modified information by default in Dolphin's Information Panel and Tooltips

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 15 20:48:27 BST 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  Honestly I think it's fine the way it is: in the details view, we have a nice compact string that doesn't make the column too wide, and in the Information Panel, we have a longer string that provides more information and isn't too big since text can wrap there.

  I do see your point though, and I agree that the long string should be customizable in some way for people who prefer a shorter string. But that seems out of scope for this change; can we stick to this change here, and discuss that other change (which I do approve of:) ) in another patch or bug report?

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets