D8991: Use kSqueezedTextLabel for the label text on the statusbar

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 25 16:29:03 GMT 2017

ahmadsamir marked 2 inline comments as done.
ahmadsamir added a comment.

  I don't understand how phabricator works with inline comments. So just in case my reply to the tooltip part didn't get submitted:

  KSqueezedTextLabel does that by default; I just checked my local build, the tooltip is there when the text is squeezed on the statusbar. (And just to be sure https://api.kde.org/frameworks/kwidgetsaddons/html/ksqueezedtextlabel_8cpp_source.html#l00113).

INLINE COMMENTS

> elvisangelaccio wrote in dolphinstatusbar.cpp:330-334
> Please don't remove the tooltip, we can still show it if `m_label->isSqueezed()` is true.

KSqueezedTextLabel does that by default; I just checked my local build, the tooltip is there when the text is squeezed on the statusbar. (And just to be sure https://api.kde.org/frameworks/kwidgetsaddons/html/ksqueezedtextlabel_8cpp_source.html#l00113).

Thanks :).