D8630: Created unit test for PlacesItemModel

Renato Oliveira Filho noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 20 13:07:06 GMT 2017

renatoo marked 2 inline comments as done.
renatoo added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in placesitemmodeltest.cpp:44
> why not QDir rootPath with toNativeSeparators?

This is based on KIO unit test: https://github.com/KDE/kio/blob/master/autotests/kfileplacesmodeltest.cpp#L34

Not sure the reason for that. But I can change it to use QDir as requested if you think that will not cause any problem.

> mwolff wrote in placesitemmodeltest.cpp:151
> can you instead use a signal spy and wait for some signal? or use QTRY_COMPARE below?

I tried all models signals, and none is fired.
The problem is on placesitemmodel.cpp:101, that loads the bookmark data while on idle and we must wait for that to finish before start any test.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin